Branding + Website
Are you ready to invest in a brand and website that both you and your clients will love?
And, most importantly, the website is optimised to easily convert prospects into clients.
You want a website that looks professional, gorgeous and it clearly communicates what you do and for whom. You want to show it off and be proud of it. You want it to convert well and bring in dream clients.
Perhaps you’ve tried DIYing your own website in the past and you were frustrated at how time-consuming it was and ultimately you weren’t entirely happy with the results.
You would like to work with someone that understands you, your industry and can help you achieve your goals.
Projects starting at…
Project start-up phase
Planning and preparation are the keys to a successful project. What does this involve:
- Start-up meeting. We discuss your business, website requirements, and brand.
- We agree to a project start date.
- You complete the branding questionnaire document.
- You complete the content document or we have a copywriter write your content.
- The following branding materials are included: word logo, fonts, imagery and colours. If you need more sophisticated branding or additional brand materials, we recommend discussing a custom project.
- You give us access to Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Purchase website hosting based on our recommendation. If you already have existing hosting, we may keep it there.
- We set up your email address and hosting account, as needed.
- Photoshoot. If you don’t already have high-quality photos of yourself and/or your products, please organise a photoshoot with a local photographer. We will discuss the types of pictures that are needed.
Website Design & Build Phase
From an existing starter template we’ll pick and choose the elements and layouts that will best suit your business goals. What you’ll get:
- A super easy to update WordPress website. You’ll be able to edit any web page using the visual editor.
- A gorgeous home page that’s been customised for your brand. Customisation is limited to colours, images, fonts, and you get to choose which layout options you prefer.
- 5 pages are included: These can typically be the home page, about page, services or sales page, and contact page.
- A blog main page and blog post templates are tweaked to match your brand.
- Landing page for your enticing opt-in offer.
- A responsive website that looks just as good on mobile as it does on desktop.
- Installation and setup of the following: SEO plugin, Google Analytics & Google search console code, email marketing embed code, website security, cache plugin, image optimization plugin, and more.
- Custom 404 error page.
- WordPress training video on how to update your website, create new pages, and tweak the Divi theme.
- Website design revisions are limited to maximum of two hours. If more time, is needed, additional hours can be purchased.
- Up to 60 mins to further discuss the project, as needed.
These are additional services you may choose to add-on to your project.
Price on request.
SEO KEYWORD RESEARCH
You need a target in order to achieve results. Receive a report with well-researched keywords that can help you rank higher on Google. Sprinkle these keywords throughout your copy. I recommend getting this report before your write your website copy. Also, get insights into what keywords your competitors are ranking for and their backlink strength.
SOCIAL MEDIA & ADDITIONAL GRAPHICS
You may need graphics for social media profiles or additional images to promote your services.
We can recommend amazing copywriters for you to work with.
BLOG CONTENT PLAN
Need a content strategy to help you turn your blog into a traffic and lead-generating machine? Get a custom researched content plan that will help get your business noticed.
GUEST POST MARKETING TO INCREASE TRAFFIC
Receive topically relevant guest post ideas and outreach targets with instructions on how to approach them. All you will have left to do is put together a personalized email and send it to them. A great way to increase traffic by building links back to your website (which will also help improve your SEO ranking)
If you need additional pages, training, communication, or website functionality beyond what is outlined above, we charge per minute at the hourly rate of USD$120. Further work will most likely delay the website delivery date. This will be discussed during the project start-up phase.
Who is this not for? Someone who wants the total in-depth branding experience and a fully custom designed and built website (see custom projects). Also, someone who wants to be overly involved in the design process and can easily change their minds about colours, layouts, copy etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the website be mobile-friendly and fast?
Are there any additional costs?
Yes, software and hosting costs are extra.
Hosting. I recommend Cloudways for hosting. Minimum cost USD$10/mo.
Software. Divi is a theme and page builder that will be used on your website to create pages that look great and you can easily customise. Your Divi theme is included. You may also need to pay for Mailchimp or Active Campaign to maintain your email list. AcuityScheduling for scheduling calls/classes etc
Stock images. Some stock images might be required for your new website.
Photoshoot. If you can afford it, have a photoshoot with a professional photographer so you can get some great photos to use on your website and on social media.
What is your refund policy?
This package is a streamlined productised service designed to get you online as fast as possible. The way this package is put together and the low price-point means that refunds are not possible. Book your free chat to see if this package is right for you. If this package is not for you or we’re not the right fit, we will let you know.
What if I want additional design or website functionality in addition to what is provided above?
No problem, we’re available to take on custom work. We may need additional time to complete the extra work so the website due date may change. Let’s talk.